How to use Windows Password Cracker Enterprise?
Windows Password Cracker Enterprise will allow you to burn a bootable CD/DVD to crack Windows local account and domain password for all Windows versions like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, etc.
Below are the steps to creat a bootable CD/DVD e to reset Windows local account password with Windows Password Cracker Enterprise
1Step 1: Downlaod and installl Windows Password Cracker Enterprise
- 1. Download the free demo edition(only view the user list)or purchase the full edition of Windows Password Cracker Enterprise(view the user list and crack the forgotten password) online, and then install it on any available computer (not from the PC you want to unlock).
- 2. Run the downloaded file to install Windows Password Cracker Enterprise. You can install it on any PC you have access to.
- 3. Windows Start menu - From your Microsoft Windows Start Programs menu, select Windows Password Cracker Enterprise . The program will be launched automatically.
3Step 3: Put in your newly created CD and remove your Windows password:
Set your target computer to boot from CD/DVD
- 1. Insert the burned CD/DVD to your locked computer. Start computer and press “F2”,”F10” or “Delete” to enter BIOS setup.
Note: The key pressed to enter BIOS is different based on manufacturers, but F2, F10 or Delete are the most common used keys.
- 2. Use the arrow keys to select Boot tab, and then select Boot Device Priority and press Enter.
- 3. In Boot Device Priority, you will find Hard Disk Drives, then select it and press "Enter" key next. After that, select 1st Boot Device to USB, and then press F10 to save setting. Then your computer will start with the changed settings automatically.
After the computer boots up, you will see the interface of Windows Password Cracker Enterprise.
Option1. Option1. Remove Windows local or Domain password
- 1. Select the Windows installation: Windows or Server to specify in which installation system you would like to remove password from. And then click "Next" to proceed.
- 2. The user account info display automatically in the User Name and New Password box. Just select the user account whose password you want to remove from. Then select "Remove Windows password" and click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. You have removed the password successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your computer and later you can login to Windows system without any password.
Option2. Change Windows local or Domain password
- 1. Select the Windows installation in which you would like to change the forgotten password, then click "Next" to proceed
- 2. Now the user account info display automatically in the User Name and New Password box. Select the user account whose password you want to change and then choose "Change Windows Password" option. After that, click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. You have changed the password successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your computer and login Windows system with the newly changed password. (Note: Your password has been changed to Re123456 automatically.)
Option3. Create new Windows local or Domain account
- 1. Select the Windows installation you would like to create a new account, then click "Next" to proceed.
- 2. Click "Create a new admin account" to start creating a new Windows local administrator account, then click "Next" to proceed.
- 3. Enter the user name and password in the "User name" and ”New password" box respectively. Then click "Next“ to go on.
- 4. You have created a new account successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your computer and login Windows system with the newly created user account.
Please eject the CD/DVD before restarting your computer